Course Designed by KaTog
Course starts from 1st of every month
Module 1: Journey Of M&A In India-From Beginning Till Present Legal Procedure
• Historical Evolution of Mergers and Acquisitions in India
•Sectoral Analysis of Mergers and Acquisitions Trends in India
• Process of Mergers and Acquisitions in India
Module 2: Judicial Role In Merger Process- Few Case Studies
• Bharti Airtel Limited and Tata Teleservices Limited
• Vodafone India Limited and Idea Cellular Limited
• PVR Cinemas and SPI Cinemas
• IndusInd Bank and Bharat financial
• Ultratech Cement and Century Textiles
• IDFC Bank and Capital First
Module 3: Fast Track Mergers
• Concept of Fast Track Mergers in India
• Concept of Mergers without Judicial Intervention in Other Jurisdictions
Module 4: Conclusion and the way forward
Administration of Course
- Duration of the course 2 weeks .
- Material (Soft-copy) will be provided.
- You have to finish a module within specified time.
- You will be given 3 days to submit questionnaire at the end once we sent.
- Confirmation mail will be sent within 24 hrs once enrolled or you will be added in whatsapp group.
- Open book exam at the end will be conducted in order to know course outcome (MCQ/Descriptive).
- Softcopy certificate will be provided.
- Questionnaire will be provided
300 /- OnlyBundle Course Fee
Merger and Acquisition + Any Other Course: 800 INR
All Courses [Cyber Law (self-paced) + Arbitration and Contracts (self-paced) + Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (self-paced) + Human Rights (self-paced) + Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) (Recorded Lectures) + Online Dispute Resolution (Self-paced) + Mergers and Acquisitions (Self-paced)]: 3200 INR
Registration and Payment Details
UPI ID: KATOGEDULLP@icici
WhatsApp or Call us at+91 – 8851742417
+91 – 9136804644